Sunday, March 22, 2009

South Pawed Skeptic Intro

I've created this blog for the purpose of documenting my life as a left hander, and the way I interact with the world, fascinating subjects from the world of science, and to document, detail and work out my skepticism and critical thinking skills.

I will be writing about various topics encompassed within those three ideas, either separately or, as I hope to encounter, combined.

Various ideas:
Thought experiments.
Articles on pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, non-evidence based medicine, ect...
Left handed encounters in a right handed world.
Logical Fallacies that I catch in conversation.
Breaking science news, and points of interest
And, likely many other ideas pertaining to left handedness and skepticism.

I encourage anyone reading to respond with whatever feedback you deem required. I will respond to all feedback, either personally, or through the blog itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment